Quality is more than the finished product. It’s the process, the people, the discipline- everything. It is our essential commitment.
When you need a reliable manufacturing partner, know that Profile’s best-of-breed quality practices and manufacturability improvements will exceed your expectations.
To deliver on that promise:
• In-Process Drawings are utilized
• Lot Control is performed
• First Piece, In-Process, and Final Inspection data is recorded
• Pressure, Vacuum, and Leak Testing is performed, as appropriate
• Component Matching is employed to ensure an exacting fit, where necessary
We will include quality data per your standard, as requested, and including:
• Material Traceability & Certification
• Material Treatment Certification
• PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process)
• SPC (Statistical Control Process)
• COC (Certificate of Conformance)
Our precision instrumentation include:
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
Cylindrical Form Measuring Machine verifies precision features such as threads, tapers, angles, and radii Cylindrical Form Measuring Machine
• Profilometer (surface finish measurement)
• Digital Height Gage
• Rockwell Hardness Tester
We appreciate your consideration. Contact us today!